Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wife Quotes



Do you have the perfect wife? Then You Must Wish Her On Several Event, Send Your Wife Some sms regarding Wife. All Type of Wife Quotes, Wife Messages and Wife Sayings Are Given Below.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops :)

There is only one perfect wife in the world and everyone’s neighbour has it. :)

A successfull marriage is based on give and take where husband gives money and gifts & wife takes it and wife gives tensions and lectures and husband takes it :)

All girls are DEVIL but my wife is QUEEN …………………………………………… Of all of them :)

My wife is as handsome as when she was a girl, and I fell in love with her and what is more, I have never fallen out.

If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Do you know full form of wife “Worries in life Forever”

One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes.

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Even my child started to walk without any support, nut my wife still holds my hand while walking.

My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong and she agrees with me.

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!

Having Wife is a part of living But having Girlfriend along with Wife is a art of living.

When you see a man opening a car door for a woman it can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either the car is new or the wife is.

When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there’s a reason.

No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

0 comments: