Saturday, September 29, 2012

Husband Quotes



Like a Good Wife , Good Husband Quotes Are Also There. Send Your Husband Variety of Husband Texts, Husband Sms, Husband Messages On Husband Birthday. 

A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night
Chanakya 

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times. 
Rita Rudner 

Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be. 
Angelina Jolie 

The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself. 
Voltaire 

A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning. 
Honore de Balzac 

A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted. 
Helen Rowland 

A lover always thinks of his mistress first and himself second; with a husband it runs the other way. 
Honore de Balzac 

Our love is like a flower. It is beautiful, radiant, divine, affectionate and pure. I'm so glad to be with you.

Times and seasons are ought to change. But my love for you my beloved, will live forever. I will love and respect you all my life.

Life is not worth living without you. You make me complete. I love you so much. I thank God for blessing me with your love.

There are a million ways I can say that I love you. I don't know which one to pick. All I know is that I love you tons and tons!

If there was a perfect way for me to show you how much you mean to me, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Because you really are my whole life and I want to shout that out loud to the world. I love you darling.

Do you know why I came into this world? So that I could absorb the riches of your love and give you more love in return. That, my dear, is the singular purpose of my life.

“I used to tell my husband that, if he could make me 'understand' something, it would be clear to all the other people in the country.”

“It's a wise husband who will buy his wife such fine china that she won't trust him to wash the dishes”

“The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it.”

“A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.”

"You -- poor and obscure, and small and plain as you are -- I entreat to accept me as a husband."

"Husbands are awkward things to deal with; even keeping them in hot water will not make them tender."

"I've never yet met a man who could look after me. I don't need a husband. What I need is a wife."

"A good husband makes a good wife."
Florio, John 

"When a man brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason."
Mcgee, Molly 

"A husband is a guy who tells you when you've got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick."
Nash, Ogden 

"A good husband is healthy and absent."
Proverb, Japanese 

"A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted."
Rowland, Helen 

"They are horribly tedious when they are good husbands, and abominably conceited when they are not."
Wilde, Oscar 

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
– Agatha Christie

A husband is a guy who tells you when you’ve got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick.
– Ogden Nash

I am happy to know that my husband regards me as a woman and a person.
– Katherine Dunham

0 comments: