Sunday, September 16, 2012

Facebook Good Night Status And Quotes


The Good Night and GoodNight stuff is there. Wish your fellows a Good GoodNight. Good Night Quote, Good Night Status ,Good Night Sayings and Good Night Messages are there. 

·         You are the first thought of every morning, the best thought of each day and the last thought of every night. Good Night

·     You are the reason why I have sleepless nights, why I tend to hold my pillow tight and I can’t sleep without saying good night.

·         Its time to say Good Night real world, Hello dream world.

·         Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.

·        Good Night messages doesn’t only mean good night or sweet dreams. It also silently says that I think of you before going to bed. Good Night. Mmmmmmuah

·      You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams
      GoodNight

·         I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight

·       The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more. good night

·         Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

·         Time to end a shitty day and start again tomorrow.

·       Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!

·         I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!

·         Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams..

·         Hi, I`m your bed and we`ve slept together..

·         Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

·         Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.

·         Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

·         A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

·         Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.

·         People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.

·         To all, to each, a fair good night, And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.

·         My pillow is made at me, it wants you to be here with us. Goodnight.

·         Sweetheart, if im going down, were going down together. Goodnight.

·         Fortune, good night, smile once more, turn thy wheel.

·         Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you babe goodnight.

·         Do not go gentle into that goodnight, rage, rage against the dying of the light.

·         I wish i never wake up from my dream because im dreaming of you babe. Goodnight

·         Do not go gentle into that good night.

·         Don`t you just love it when you flip your pillow over and its cool on the other side..

·         The night is here the day is through, time to go to bed and start a new.

·         Welcome to the BED FM Radio Station. This is DJ Bed sheet hanging out with DJ Pillow. We’re playing Sweet Dreams by $$a.m. from his album titled “Good Night”.

·         I am ready to go to bed but the sheep are missing. Oh well, guess I’ll have to throw some chickens over the fence instead. Good night.

·         Its time to say good night real world, hello dream world. Good Night Facebook!

·         The day is done, The moon has replaced the sun, I guess that’s my clue, to say GOOD NIGHT to you.

·        The only person worth losing sleep over is the one you cant sleep without. Good night Sweetheart I love you more everyday.

·         All good things must come to an end, this day included. Good Night all!

·         Well I’m heading off. Good night all where it is night, and morning to all those where it’s morning.

·         May your guardian angel watch over you as you slumber, pleasant dreams.

·    Good evening Facebook family and friends.I wish you pleasant dreams and restful sleep.See you tomorrow.

·         Good Night MASOYP (may angels sleep on your pillow)

fb_pillow_bed_goodnight
fb_goodnight_child
good_night_fb_dark_tree
fb_goodnight_girl_lips

0 comments: