Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Status

In this page you will find all Social network sites status,like Facebook Status, Google Plus Status and Twitter Status.
A daughter is a little girl that grows up to be a FRIEND.
I want to be weird with you :)
I will wait for you because I dont want anyone else.
In every heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibration of love :)
Love is so strange. Sometimes it become reason to live life & sometimes it becomes reason to leave life.
Life is really simple. Feelings make it complicated.
Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you dont like your life, it is time to start making better choices.
Relationships are like computer games. It ends fast when cheats exist.
I don’t trust easily. So when I say I trust you, Don’t make me regret it.
SMILE ……………… It confuses people :)
I need someone new in my life.
You know you are the best when people you don’t know hate you.
Never lie to a girl. Chances are, we already know the truth before we ask.
Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.
You can’t always get what you want.
I don’t give up easily. I fight for what I want.
Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
You appear just like a dream to me!
Accept your past without regrets, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
Facebook” Where I lie to my friends.”Twitter” Where Im honest with strangers.

First date is awkward, first kiss is heavenly, first love is irreplaceable and first heart break is unforgettable.

Don’t promise when you are happy, don’t reply when you are angry and don’t decide when you are sad.

No matter how far life seperates us, no one will ever love you like I did.

If you can’t get someone out of your head then may be they are supposed to be there.

Im not single. Im in a long standing relationship with fun and freedom :)

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.

It is not what we take up but what we give up that makes us rich.

Sometimes people thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right besides you.

Some people have to close their eyes to dream, with you I only have to open mine.

A man’s biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile.

Everything Happens For A Reason. Do you agree?

“Best RevengeSmile, Be Happy, Never let them know it hurt.

It is better to have an enemy who honesty says they hate you than to have a friend who’s putting you down SECRETLY.

Problems can’t be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

Your prince will come one day. He may not ride a white horse or live in a big castle but he will love you and only you.

You are my every breath that I breathe.

I thought I wanted a career, but it turns out I just wanted paychecks.

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh …………. at yourself.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

You dont become what you want, you become what you believe.

God save me from my friends, I can protect myself from my enemies.

I am a thief, and I am here to steal your heart.

Why should I waste a flower when I know he loves me not?

Because of you, half the time I dont even know that I am smiling.

Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.

My life is nothing without you.. cant live a moment without you, thinking of you going away from my life, even from my dreams.

If you never give anything to the world, how will anyone ever know you exist?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

The ancestor of every action is a thought.

Never get so busy with life that you forget to take time to live.

Can’t sleep unless im holding on to something or someone.

The spaces between our fingers were created so that another persons fingers could fill them in.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

Sometimes you cannot believe what you see. You have to believe what you feel.

I lost my mind long ago, ever since I never mind.

Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it all over.

In my life I must confess. I wish I had loved more & hated less.

Never say, ‘oops’ Always say, Ah, interesting.

In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.

Do more of what makes you happy.

By the time children realize their parents were right, they have children who think they are wrong.

Action may not always bring happiness but there is no happiness without action.

Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?

Sometimes the dreams that come true, are the dreams you never even knew you had.

Never forget those who gave you a helping hand, and always remember those who didnt.

Never feel sad about losing anything in life because whenever a tree loses a leaf, A new leaf grows in its place.

I was born to make mistakes, and I’ll die with all of my lessons learned.

There are moments in my life that I’ll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.

Difference between Love and Life? Without Love there is no life.

Just because you think your way is right, doesn’t mean all people must follow your way.

School may be hard, annoying, and irritating. But admit it, you’re going to miss it when it ends.

Every story has an ending. But in life every ending is just a new beginning.

We have all the solutions to the problems that aren’t ours.

Did you know that when people appear in your dreams, it’s because that person wants to see you?

Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems and comment, but no one will solve them because everyone is busy updating theirs.

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.

Look back, remember, smile, then move on.

Take time to WORK, it is the price of success.

Single and looking… anyone wanna be found?

I am so confused. They told me that angels are only in heaven, but I’ve found one here.

A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.

Some relationships come when you don’t need them, some relationships go when you realize you need them.

You’re so hot, you must be the cause for global warming.

There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Love is like a call if you don’t recieve, it will be missed. FRIENDSHIP is like an sms until you open it waits.

Nothing is more romantic than letting you know that I love you… via this facebook status.

The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.

If you want to change your life, change your mind.

If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl. Choose the best place where you would shine.

The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Give thanks to the LORD in all things. Thank You LORD for giving me life and giving me a chance to live with purpose.

I need someone really bad, are you really bad? :-)

Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

A new day, a new sun rise, a new blessing.

Don’t you hate it when people just randomly tag you in their Facebook post!?

Confidence is admitting who you are, what you’ve done, and loving yourself for who you’ve become, no matter what others think of you.

A whisper in your ear, a flutter in your heart, a hand on your shoulder, Listen for it, God is always speaking to us.

When you see me smiling at you its not that I’m happy but you might want to run..

Sometimes the plan itself sounds so exciting that it is hard for me not to join in.

Don’t look for happiness, create it..

A lot of problems would disappear if we talked to each other more than talking about each other.

Having a sharp memory is great, but sometimes the ability to forget is a lot better.

Facebook is like the fridge, you know there is nothing new but check it anyway.

I’m going to bed, and nothings going to stop m

For all those Facebook addicts press “Ctrl and W” at the same time and see what happens! Good Luck

Facebook is like a relationship, Faithful on your wall, but cheating in their inbox..

When going to work has become a nice break from Facebook, it’s safe to say you’re a Facebook junkie.

Hold Ctrl + n for 30 seconds to see Facebook in green instead of blue.

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you.

We all have that one friend who’s family likes us better than they like their own child.

Don’t cheat. If you’re not happy just leave.

Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Everyone has baggage from past relationships, but the person who really matters is the one that will stand there and help you “unpack”.

Every sweet has its sour; every evil it`s good..

When people try to bring you down, it just means you’re above them..

Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but you behaviors decide who will stay in your life…

Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.

I don’t make typos. I make new words.

Missing someone is not an indication that you are meant to be with them

People can`t change the truth, but the truth can change people.

Patience is the key to achieve your goals.

Smile and let the whole world wonder why.

We all have that person that makes our day so much better after they just say “hi”

Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.

The most important opinion is the one you have of yourself.

Cheer up, tomorrow will be a better day, just believe!

Even some of the greatest people in life, started out as nothing.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Smile, A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

Classic book is a book which people praise, but do not read.

You`ll never be perfect. But you`ll always be unique.

Even though we yelled at each other, it’s still nice to know he cared.

I won`t live for ever, So it`s now or never.

No one loves the man whom he fears.

I`m not arguing, I`m just explaining why I`m right.

0 comments: