Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Facebook Hilarious Statuses, Quotes And Sayings



There are two ways to get everyone to hate you. Either do something wrong or do something really right.

Making me happy doesn’t require a lot of effort. Actually your presence is just enough.

The one who falls and gets up is much stronger than the one who never fell.

Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a best way.

Relationship with GOD is the best relationship you can have. Trust him and everything will turn out fine.

I know GOD has bigger & better plans for me than I have for myself.

Adjustment with right people is always better than argument with wrong ones.

Everything will change and it is going to be beautiful and better then ever before.

Bad attitude is like a flat tyre. You can’t reach anywhere until you change it.

The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep scratching.

Hurt me with the TRUTH but never comfort me with a LIE.

Save me, I’m drowning in a sea of love!

When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

Be the one who everyone wants, not the one who everyone’s had.

People tellin me I changed, that’s exactly what I’m gettin so I’ll never be the same.

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently.

People wait until they have enough time to do what they dream. It is 99% sure it will still be a dream at the end of the life.

The best nicknames are the ones people don’t know they have.

Chocolate makes everything better. Except obesity

Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

I thinks my neighbor just caught me stealing his Wifi internet.

Press the star below and watch it glow..

You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.

Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don’t know when.

Best friends listen to what you don’t say..

Dance like no one’s going to put it on youtube.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the faster it goes.

Rumors are like fires. No one admits to starting them and before you know it, they`re out of control.

In 2013 I’m going to sit back, watch the movie 2012 and laugh..

Take my advice, I don’t use it anyway.

The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition…there are no other copies!

When they ask me what I liked best, I`ll tell them it was you.

Everyone calls you by your name, but only one person can make it sound special.

Smiling does make it a little bit better.

You`ve got two choices; you can either sit and cry, or spread your wings and fly.

If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.

I wouldn’t say you’re stupid. You are, but I wouldn’t say it.

 Every rule has an exception, especially this one.

Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?

War doesn’t determine who’s right, it determines who’s left.

A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

If you see a guy opening a car door for a girl, it’s one of two things, either a new girl, or a new car!

When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?

Slept like a baby last night…. Waking up every 3 hours crying for food.

Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!

0 comments: