Saturday, September 29, 2012

Che Guevara Quotes For Facebook


Most of us don't know Who Is Che Guevara , You can check his biography on Wikipedia, But here We have Some Quotes on Che Guevara. Che Shirt or Guevara Shirt Will Be Uploaded Soon..
Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel. "
"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting. "
"I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man. "
"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes. "
"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. "
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms."
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it"
Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!”
“Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary.”
“Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.
A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the ‘The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.
Hatred is an element of struggle; relentless hatred of the enemy that impels us over and beyond the natural limitations of man and transforms us into effective, violent, selective, and cold killing machines. Our soldiers must be thus; a people without hatred cannot vanquish a brutal enemy.
If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.Guevara Shirt 
Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.Guevara Shirt 
Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.
There are no boundaries in this struggle to the death. We cannot be indifferent to what happens anywhere in the world, for a victory by any country over imperialism is our victory; just as any country's defeat is a defeat for all of us.
If it is an element of liberation for Latin America, I believe that it should have demonstrated that. Until now, I have not been aware of any such demonstration. The IMF performs an entirely different function: precisely that of ensuring that capital based outside of Latin America controls all of Latin America.
Much more definitive and much more lasting than all the gold that one can accumulate is the gratitude of a people.
I am not Christ or a philanthropist, old lady; I am all the contrary of a Christ.... I fight for the things I believe in, with all the weapons at my disposal and try to leave the other man dead so that I don't get nailed to a cross or any other place.
We must carry the war into every corner the enemy happens to carry it, to his home, to his centers of entertainment: a total war. It is necessary to prevent him from having a moment of peace, a quiet moment outside his barracks or even inside; we must attack him wherever he may be, make him feel like a cornered beast wherever he may move. Then his moral fiber shall begin to decline, but we shall notice how the signs of decadence begin to disappear.
The question is one of fighting the causes and not just the effects. This revolution is bound to fail if it doesn't succeed in reaching deep inside them, stirring them right down to the bone, and giving them back their stature as human beings. Otherwise, what's the use?
The guerrilla band is an armed nucleus, the fighting vanguard of the people. It draws its great force from the mass of the people themselves
I knew that the moment the great governing spirit strikes the blow to divide all humanity into just two opposing factions; I would be on the side of the common people.
Che wanted the result of the Cuban missile crisis to be an atomic war. “What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”
In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche, would not hesitate to squish him like a worm.
“It’s a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.”
Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!”

0 comments: