Friday, September 21, 2012

Jesus Christ Life Quotes For Facebook

Following content is about Personality life Quotes and Sayings of Jesus Christ.

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? (Matthew 5:43-47 )

"I AM the Light of the World"

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:34)

“My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.” (John 18:36)

"I AM" without the Predicate

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.

"I AM the Good Shepherd"

"I AM the Way and the Truth and the Life"

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. -- Luke 9:1,2.

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
Jesus Christ

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Jesus Christ

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. -- Hebrews 13:8

And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
Jesus Christ

So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.
Jesus Christ

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
Jesus Christ

Jesus said, "I have ignited a spark in this world, and I will nourish it until it blazes into Eternal Light."

Jesus said, "I go to my Parents so that I can bring you to them. Do not weep at my death, for it is my hour of triumph. I am the Great High Priest. When I ascend the cross, I will break the satans' power forever."

Jesus said to him, "Do you not yet know me, Andrew? Look, my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink, for he who eats and drinks of me will never die. And the fruit which I give, the fruit of Eternal Lives, is that Spirit of Peace and Love and Joy and Patience which I have received from my Parents."

"I AM the Bread of Life"

"I AM the Door"

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. -- Matthew 7:21

"I AM the Resurrection and the Life"

Jesus-Sayings-Bible-Christians-Verses-fb-status-emoticon
Jesus-as-shepherd-Sayings-Bible-Christians-Verses-fb-status-emoticon

0 comments: