Monday, September 17, 2012

Facebook Dirty Status Quotes and Sayings



Do you want to play a dirty game with your friends? Put some dirty jokes on someone personality and make them rotten. Funny quotes and dirty funny quotes are there. Insult your friends by applying and putting insulting quotes on them.

Your lips are like wine & I wanna get drunk.

I’m a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

Girls don’t dress for boys, they dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked all the time.

In a cramped bus.. Lady: Something of yours is touching me. Man: Oh! That’s… that’s just my salary in my pocket. Lady: Did your salary just triple in the last 5 minutes?

Women are like IPhones, you have to touch them all over before they respond. Men are like Blackberrys, rub one ball and everything moves!

I once made love for an hour and fifteen minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.

Hey girl, I’d like to be a part of your next abortion.

Women and rocks are very much alike … We skip the flat ones.

My mother never understood the irony in calling me a “son-of-a-bitch.

Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don’t believe the kids should be given homework.

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Whats the worst thing you can do to a blind man? Leave the plunger in the toilet!

I’m listening to the voices in my head and I’ve come to realize that they are having more fun than me. I’m gonna go join them for a few drinks.

Touch it gently, put 2 fingers inside, if it’s wide use 3 fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.

If you`re texting two people at the same time, you are bitextual.

Not all cute guys have girlfriends, most of them have boyfriends

Knows the real fountain of youth is to have a dirty mind and a naughty smile..

Needs to wash his mind out with soap..

Like this if you have ever checked Facebook while naked..

People say I got a dirty mind, I just think I’ve got a good imagination lol..

What do the Chinese call a 69? Twocanchew

You keep smiling like that and everyone is gonna wonder what you did last night..

People say I have a dirty mind But I say its just creative

There are some people in this world that give my middle finger a boner..

Don’t you wish people could be like money, so you could hold them up to the sun and see which ones are fake and who are real.

He slides into second with a stand up double.

Age, like distance lends a double charm.

If they play dirty, then you play dirty.

I just love getting dirty.

I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.

Don’t call the world dirty because you forgot to clean your glasses.

An evil person is like a dirty window, they never let the light shine through.

I hate sitting in a seat warmed by someone else..

I hate how chocolate immediately melt on my fingers. I mean.. am I that hot?

My idea of “friends with benefits” is another one of my friends doing my laundry. What were you people thinking.. I have morals.

I’m spread before I’m eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I? “Peanut Butter”.

What goes in hard and pink and comes out soft and squishy? What?! It’s bubble gum. Jeez, what were you thinking?!

I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos.

I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?

You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.

So many stupid people, and so few asteroids.

Hands are so overrated..I think I’ll use my mouth..

People say I have a dirty mind… But I say its just creative!

baby_naked_troll_fb_status
girls_insult_fb_emotion_status
troll_dirty_mind_fb_status
troll_girls_txting_fb_status

0 comments: