Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Facebook Best Sister Sayings

Sister to sister quotes are there. You will find best sisters quotes. All type of sister funny quotes are there. Be a good brother and make your sister happy by sending her sister poems and cute sister sayings.

Sister and Best Friend – Two words that mean the same.

Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.

A sister is for telling secrets and making promises that will never be broken.

Sister and Friend two words that mean the same.

My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her, she is my best friend.

I love the fact that my best friend just so happens to be my only biological sibling, my sister.

Sorry, I can’t hangout. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time..

0 comments: