Thursday, September 20, 2012

FB Missing Someone Quotes Status and Sayings

Are you Missing Someone? The missing stuff is there. Missing You Quotes and I Miss You Quotes, Status , Sayings and Messages are there.Missing Peoms will be updated soon.

I miss you a little, a little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

There’s nothing I will miss more than the short time I spent with you.

Sometimes its not just about missing someone, its wondering if they are missing you too.

You are on my mind and in my heart. MISS YOU.

I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me.

I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you.

Whenever I miss you, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its YOU.

Without you every day is a rainy day. I MISS YOU!

Yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you.

One more day without you is one more day closer to being with you.

I’m tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.

I get the best feelings in the world when you say HI to me or even smile, because i know for a second i crossed your mind.

You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.

When the night has come and the land’s dark, when the moon is the only light we’ll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much.

I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.

I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.

Distance means so little when someone means so much.

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.

Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by.

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between … you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

Sometimes, I sit and think of all the memories I’ve made and smile. Then I smile even more at the thought of memories yet to be made.

Pass someone by for what you think they aren’t, and you’ll miss out on the amazing person they are.

I’m not gonna miss you, I’m just going to wait till you realize your mistake.

I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.

I miss the old days,the old you, the old us..

Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.

If only you knew how much i really want you with me. If you only knew.

Don’t be upset because you miss something from your past, there is always a reason why it didn’t make it into your future.

I am sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can’t wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon

You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.

Have you ever wished that there was a fairy godmother standing next to you right now, waving her magic wand, and taking you to the person you miss the most?

Randomly remembering good times and smiling like and idiot

Why does time move so fast when we’re together, and so damn slow when we’re apart..

The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, i know we’ll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.

I wake up wanting to talk to you, I go to sleep thinking about you, and I dream about you holding me the way only you do. I miss you

When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven’t heard from them..

You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…

The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.

If you miss someone, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.

Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.

I miss your smile but I miss my own even more.

If some thing happens and you lose me, please don’ think that’ the end, come and find again.

Missing you isn’t the problem, it’s wondering if you’ll ever come back that’s killing me.

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don’t even know what I’m waiting for anymore.

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

If missing you is a sign you are falling in love.I MISS you endlessly..

I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.

I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.

Yesterday, I ask you out with my freinds because, I didn’t know how to approach you in the right way. Today my heart is broken because you said no.

To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.

You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.
fb_status_emoticon_hands_missing_you
Missing-Someone-Sketch-girl-status-fb-emoticon
girl-fb_missing-someone-status-emoticon

0 comments: