Monday, September 24, 2012

Allama Iqbal Life Quotes and Sayings

Following content is about Personality life Quotes and Sayings of Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

Art: If the object of poetry is, to make men, then poetry is the heir of prophecy.
Be not entangled in this world of days and nights; Thou hast another time and space as well.
Become dust - and they will throw thee in the air; Become stone - and they will throw thee on glass.
But only a brief moment is granted to the brave one breath or two, whose wage is the long nights of the grave.
Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile: Water before the faithful, blood before the unbelieve
Ends and purposes, whether they exist as conscious or subconscious tendencies, form the wrap and woof of our conscious experience.
God is not a dead equation!
I am a hidden meaning made to defy. The grasp of words, and walk away with free will and destiny. As living, revolutionary clay.
Indeed, in view of its function, religion stands in greater need of a rational foundation of its ultimate principles than even the dogmas of science.
Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile:
Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians.
Why should I ask the wise men:
When is my BEGINNING? I am busy
with the thought: Where will be my END?
If faith is lost,
there is no security and
there is no life for him who does
not adhere to religion.
Plants and minerals are bound to predestination. The faithful is only bound to the Divine orders.
Why hast thou made me born in this country, The inhabitant of which is satisfied with being a slave?
Though the terror of the sea gives to none security,
in the secret of the shell. Self preserving we may dwell.
I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."
MYSTERIES OF SELFLESSNESS
"Since love first made the breast an instrument
Of fierce lamenting, by its flame my heart
Was molten to a mirror, like a rose
I pluck my breast apart, that I may hang
This mirror in your sight
Gaze you therein."
I am but as the spark that gleams for a moment,
His burning candle consumed me - the moth;
His wine overwhelmed my goblet,
The master of Rum transmuted my earth to gold
And set my ashes aflame."
PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AT THE ALL INDIA MUSLIM LEAGUE SESSION AT ALLAHABAD IN 1930
" I, therefore, demand the formation of a consolidated Muslim State in the best interest of India and Islam."
But only a brief moment
is granted to the brave
one breath or two, whose wage is
The long nights of the grave."
Thou didst create the night, but I made the lamp.
Thou didst create clay, but I made the cup.
Thou didst create the deserts, mountains and forests,
I produced the orchards, gardens and groves.
It is I who made the glass out of stone,
And it is I who turn a poison into an antidote

 I am but as the spark that gleams for a moment,
His burning candle consumed me – the moth;
His wine overwhelmed my goblet,
The master of Rum transmuted my earth to gold
And set my ashes aflame.
They think they’re being generous, but the burden is on the author and publisher. If it was fair use, you wouldn’t be offering the opt-out.
Mje un jawano sy muhabat hai jo sitaron per apni kamand dalty hain
Ilm 4 cheezon sy hasil hota hai tareekh, mutalia,kayinat;safai,dil aur wahi sy.
Agr jhuka tu gair ky agy na tan tera na man.
Alim qalam per chalata hai sofi qadam per.

0 comments: